Looks like so much fun! I loved your butt story - you have so many good ones...remember the telephone in Mexico and the lip gloss at the bank? :) Still makes me giggle...
So much fun!! Long to no talk. Hope all is well. Also I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks, Misty
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I loved your butt story - you have so many good ones...remember the telephone in Mexico and the lip gloss at the bank? :) Still makes me giggle...
I love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
So much fun!! Long to no talk. Hope all is well. Also I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty
Sounds so lovely! What a great ending to the summer! Wish we could have gone. Miss you! XOXO
Post a Comment